BEFORE YOUR TAN
AFTER YOUR TAN
- Exfoliate using Sienna X Polishing Body Scrub the night before paying particular attention to dry areas such as knees and elbows
- Remove any unwanted hair 48 hours prior to treatment
- Don't use moisturiser, perfume or deodorant on the day of your tan
- Remove contact lenses before treatment to prevent contamination
- Bring loose dark clothing and flips flops or loose fitting shoes. Tight clothing will cause the tan to rub off.
- Leave the tan to develop for the recommended time. Shower using Sienna X pH Balance Face and Body Wash until the water runs clear and gently pat dry
- Avoid excessive exercise, perspiring or getting wet during development.
- Long baths or going swimming will fade your developed tan quicker
- Remember that sunless tan does not protect you in the sun. Use SPF to avoid burning.
- Moisturise daily with Sienna X Radiance Body Balm to enhance your tan and prolong your colour.
- Start to exfoliate four days after your tan using Sienna X Polishing Body Scrub to encourage even fading.